Monday 7 March 2016

Problems with my blog


There has been a problem with Blogger which has affected my blog. I can't always see the comments people leave me although I get the Google+ notification telling me I have comments and it allows me to see maybe two lines of the comment but no more.  When I have replied to a comment, or in one case, when one reader replied to my post - both the comments and replies disappeared!   As a new blogger I find the comments  people leave me both encouraging and enjoyable and without them there seems little point in blogging. 

The Blogger help forum is full of people with similar complaints to mine and the problem has persisted since 25th February. I am therefore removing the Google+ link as a temporary measure to see if improves the situation. Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very proud mummy.

  Hello and welcome!  No, I'm not pregnant but I do have a new 'baby'. More on that later. After a two week holiday and a long E...