You can just about see my lovely little teal brooch with a swan on it - 99p in my local Christian charity shop.
I have gone totally mad this week and bought loads of clothes. I need to put the brakes on now but here's a summary and I'll post some pictures in later posts:
1) Cardigan above - charity shopped £2.00.
2) Clark's brown leather handbag £2.50.
3) Indian style long tunic in purple (charity shopped £1.99) - I'm probably going to wear it on Christmas Day with leggings, as I already wore my black velvet dress when I went out for a birthday meal a few weeks ago.
4) A yellow draped top and a purple draped top, both with short sleeves unfortunately, but on the £1.00 rail so therefore irresistible!
5) A cream and navy striped long sleeve top - charity shopped £2.99.
6) A navy and black tunic £3.99 - I thought it was an interesting colour combo and I have slim line trousers with the same colour.
7) A maroon patterned cardigan - £3.50.
8) An orangey/white/navy wool type waistcoat with fringing £3.99
9) Red skinny jeans £2.99
10) And then because I wanted some coloured leggings to go with my Indian style tunic I bought 3 pairs (purple, plum and red) on line for 14.00 including pp.
All in all I've spent 40.00 on clothes this week. Bloody, fecking Nora! That might be a record for me.Well, I won't be doing it next week I can tell you! I got paid this week so that's my excuse - I love pension day!! And it's nearly Christmas...
Beautiful outfit. I love the colour of your boots and that seafoam colour is fabulous. What a great haul for 40 quid. You can't get a decent blouse in M&S for that. :) XxReplyDelete
A gorgeous outfit, lovely colours and yes, as a woman not really into handbags I really appreciate a decent pocket!ReplyDelete
£40 for all that? Brilliant! Aren't people who buy new clothes silly? xxx