Tuesday 2 February 2016

Not Buying it - Days 32 and 33


Day 32

Just the usual busy Monday today, school run, followed by charity shop volunteering. Then a quick browse around a couple of charity shops. I bought a book on allotments and a pair of sunglasses in my own charity shop. Then home to tidy up, put the washing away and another wash on. Off to to pick grandchildren up, on to post office and then home with youngest where he he waits for either his mum or Dad to pick him up.


Skirt from Wallis and bought last year in the RSPCA charity shop for £3.99. Black and white top £1.00 rail charity shop. Boots Clarks 50% off sale about 5 years ago.


Necklace 2 euros charity shop in Donegal. Earrings Sainsburys. Watch and bangles charity shopped.

Day 33



I'm wearing an ink blue tunic from M&S charity shopped, over navy blue leggings. Red cardigan for warmth and contrast, charity shopped, and red boots, retail on line. The scarf was rescued from the rag bag at my volunteer charity shop; it's from Next and cost the princely sum of 50 p! I needed it on today when I was out and about and at the food bank. I also walked 4 miles - I took the long way home!


You can see that the tunic has contrasting striped detail on the top.


Bangles charity shopped. Necklace £3.00 from the RSPCA in Newport Pagnell last week. Earrings - Sainsburys of course!


I love this necklace - you'll be seeing a lot of it!

I'm off to link up with Anne's 52 Pick Me up  as my tunic is ink blue  - not navy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very proud mummy.

  Hello and welcome!  No, I'm not pregnant but I do have a new 'baby'. More on that later. After a two week holiday and a long E...