Monday 25 January 2016

Not Buying it - Days 24 and 25


Day 24


Continuing with the comfortable theme...Earrings - Sainsburys (where else?), necklace - East, charity shopped about 4 years ago, green bangles charity shopped.


This knitted tunic in green, navy and grey was bought in the 3:16 Christian charity shop for £2.00. Grey leggings from Sainsburys and Clark boots 50% off in their winter sale about 5 years ago.


I went out for a 5 mile walk so I wore my reversible knitted cape, infinity scarf and gloves which you can see in the picture below. I bought the brooch this week for £1.99 at the Salvation Army. I had to ditch the gloves and scarf pretty quick - it was so mild!


Knitted cape bought from the British Red Cross shop for £6.00; infinity scarf on charity shopping trip to Wellingborough from Scope for 99p and gloves are about 6 years old and are from Accessorize - they were 50p from Save the Children! It's a miracle I haven't lost them.


I believe I can fly.....

Day 25



The weather was so mild today - I didn't even wear a jacket to my volunteering at the charity shop.


I wore this black jersey maxi dress, charity shopped last year; knitted waistcoat from Topshop and bought in the Children's Society charity shop. The boots are from the Tesco outlet shop.


I look as if I'm communing with my maker! Beads with matching bracelet bought for me as a Christmas present some years ago, other bracelet also a present. Bangles charity shopped; earrings from Sainsburys.

I'm off to link up with  Patti's Visible Monday at 'Not Dead Yet Style'  here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A weekend visitor and an exhibition

 Hello!  I'll soon be off to Ireland  so let me tell you what I've been up to over the last two weeks.  I'll start with a whinge...